Sunday, June 27, 2010

first week in Beta!!!




Introduction of Creative Studies
11 Jun 2010

hi everyone,
This week I would like to share with you what I Have done in first week in Beta(degree). It is really exciting. By the way, Actually what I want to write is not about my experience or what, but is actually about my first task in Creative Studies class. Maybe it is cannot make me really worry about this subject because it similar with 2 other subject that I have done in Foundation last year (Media appreciation and Media culture) it is quite easy.huhuhuhu... May have differences from the previous subject. In honesty, I still wonder what I will be asked to study from this subject. But  I hope "Creative studies" more interesting than previous subject. So, we just wait and see :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment